Vances in Charleston

Vances in Charleston

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Well we made it to SC and celebrated Christmas together as a family. It was the best Christmas ever. I miss everyone else but was so empty with my pookie bear. I feel complete again. After breakfast and presents, I got the turkey in the oven and we went to Colonial Dorchester Park and explored. Its only about a minute from the house. This is a picture I took down by the river. I can't stop laughing everytime I look at Harley. I swear he has a big smile just for this picture.
These are the remains of the fort walls.

Harley Davidson meets Hello Kitty!

Katie and Quinton looking over the wall

Me and the girls along with Harley posing again.

A really awesome picture that Kylee took.

The trees and the park

The remains of the bell tower at the park.
It was another great day with my family. I am so happy to have us all together and can't wait for the next adventure. Tomorrow we are going bowling with a friend of Scott's and her kids. Love and miss you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment