Vances in Charleston

Vances in Charleston

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Its official...

Just two more days of work and I am on my way. I guess I should say "we" are on our way. Kylee, Katie, Harley and myself will be making our way to South Carolina via automobile. I am looking forward to being with the greatest man in the world again. My heart has been empty without him. Scott is my best friend and the greatest person in my life! That should be a huge compliment to him because I have some really amazing people in my life.

Anyway, there have been many of you that have asked me to keep in touch so I thought I would start a blog that I could update and then whenever you feel like you want to see what I am doing, you can come here and check it out. That way I won't ever forget to stay in touch with everyone. Next Tuesday you will start seeing posts about our trip. A constant update about where we are at and what is going on. Hopefully some pictures too!
I love you all and will miss my family and friends in Utah but am looking forward to all the new friends that I will make in South Carolina. Plus the weather is an added bonus!

1 comment: