Vances in Charleston

Vances in Charleston

Monday, December 20, 2010

HOLY COW!!!!

So honey, just wanted to let you know that I had to get rid of so many clothes that I am going to need to buy lots of new stuff once I get there.

Last day of work, check, car loaded, check! What else to do? Hopefully I will be able to sleep tonight however, I am already feeling the "what did I forget". The girls will be coming back in a couple of weeks so I guess if there is anything that I really need, I can have them mail it to me. I just can't wait to be with my Scotty, pookie bear again. Nothing else really matters, right?

I have been asked numerous times if I will miss Utah. I have to say that yes, I will miss it but honestly I am so excited for a new adventure. Maybe its a mid-life crisis or something. My daughters are on their own, Quinton is a teenager and thinks that he is on his own (we strive to keep him believing this, however, not true), and well after finishing my degree years ago, I have wanted to use it. I am sad to give up a great paying job with security, sad that I probably won't see snow for a very long time (although right now this is questionable), but mostly sad to leave my family and friends that I love so very much.

Mom, plan on coming out soon, spend a month or two with us! you will love it out there. I love you tons!

Anyway, I love you all and will miss you all. We are planning on being in Ladson by Thursday. If we hit some weather, maybe Friday. Pray for us please! Off we go.....

No comments:

Post a Comment